domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

Marquito and his grandpa Nonno Ricardo

My father is a great grandfather. He's a wonderful grandfather.
Marquita's grandfather had a particularly important influence on his life, even though we didn't visit him often,  because he lives out of the country.
The most important thing my father taught me was that the most noble way to use your skills, intellect and energy is to defend the marginalized against those with the greatest power.
What advice do I tell my grandson? I listen to him
 There is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. They are enjoyed.
My childhood memories of my father is wonderful. Marquito's grandfather has a spirited, humorous personality.




Grandparents show our family history.  They are a source of experience and wisdom to children and grandchildren.

I see my dear Papi Ricardo, with a sweet and innocent look at Marquito , and I see a lot of love, concern and tenderness.

For me, my father is a symbol of wisdom and courage, giving future generations a true human and spiritual experience. 

Always in his slow and deliberate walk, tell me ... my Sherezzada, quiet, here I am …I am your father, I'm Marquito Nonno , I will take care of you...

And in the blink of an eye, my whole world becomes magical and serene.

But as I said, it is very important that we are clear that the presence of grandparents is very important in the formation of a child, but on the other hand, but so are the parents.  In grandparents, is the purest representation of filial love, especially in the bond that is formed with the grandchildren. This is a reciprocal relationship provided that both are nourished by love expressed. Grandchildren become a source of life and grandparents see with eyes of joy and hope.

At the same time, there is a unique experience between grandchildren and grandparents.  Those who have been fortunate to have grandparents know that they are a blessing. They are giving, very loving and caring. In my particular case, I have the good fortune to have had a very special grandmother who has played a key role in my physical, emotional, intellectual, professional and personal development. It is for this reason that we celebrate and support our children and the great experience they share with their grandparents.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario