jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Happiness in a Hospital

Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it.
Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others happy.
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.




The Ronald McDonald children’s Hospital within Loyola http://www.loyolamedicine.org
 has the best doctors, the best nurses (Stasi, Lisa, and Larisa), nurses assistance (Marlene), social worker (Maria Hartleben) and student nurses (Rita Witteman) on staff, the best medical technology, and the best medical breakthrough in the world. There is absolutely no reason we should not have in this country the best health care in the world.

I like doctors to listen to us, and do the best job for us.
My son and I feel at ease and relaxed with this great staff, they are like family to me, they constantly ask me if I am confortable and if I need anything. Dr. Paddock is such sweet, caring doctor and is constantly reassuring that everything will be alright with me and my son. She says that her hands and the hands of doctors and nurses are created for healing. Dr. Dino Mendez is such a wonderful doctor as well. He stayed with me, my son and grandpa Ricardo before surgery and while we were crying and worried, Dr. Mendez said he would stay will my son and take care of him. He made me feel great and that everything is going to be alright. Both of these Doctors have wonderful hearts.

This experiences with my child, I have learned,the decision to be positive is not one that disregards or belittles the sadness that exists. It is rather a conscious choice to focus on the good and to cultivate happiness--genuine happiness. Happiness is not a limited resource. And when we devote our energy and time to trivial matters, and choose to stress over things that ultimately are insignificant. From that point, we perpetuate our own sadness, and we lose sight of the things that really make us happy and rationalize our way out of doing amazing things.

Live your life, sing your song. dance your music, read your book, Not full of expectations. Not for the other one, only for yourself. But for the joy of it

I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, because my son is smiling again, lively, and happy. My light is coming back. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario