martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Water Sensory therapy with Marquito!

You can stay in therapy your whole life, but you've got to live life and not talk about life.
I find a therapy in playing water, in many different ways.
To go into therapy is an adventure, I know I'll feel so much better afterwards.
The greatest healing therapy is friendship, smile, patience and love.

Our  Blog  is excited and happy with this new project.

As a MOM of a young boy with autism and Down syndrome I share My tips for learning generally how to make it much easier and more fun.

We are going to do it with my little angel! We can all do it!

Water Sensory therapy with Marquito!

We're kicking off our Summer, We hope you love our posts and head over and check out all of the other great ideas we have to share on our Facebook page and blog.

Playing in the bathtub is one of Marquito's favorite activities!

I threw in a few of his favorite bath time toys along with some new items for some water fun! He loved it! The water was a bit deeper than what I usually do in the bathtub so he loved splashing his legs and hands in the water.

As you can see, Marquito couldn't resist joining in the fun! He thought this was more fun than his bathtub (you can see it abandoned in the background)  and it was a great way for him to interact with this activity.

Oh my goodness I love that he climbed in and started playing! This is way too cute!

He smiled the whole time.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario