lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

Smile No Matter What - Monday Motivation Autism & Down Syndrome


Life isn't about love stories, wars and glory. Life is about you, and who you want to be. The only dream that will come true, is who you are.


Marquito these last 4 days, you taught me to be strong as an oak.
My best gift on Mother's Day is your smile and your strength to succeed despite all. 

You make the sun shine on a cloudy day. When I'm sick you kiss the pain away. Your tender voice took away my fears, your hand that wiped away my tears. The love you give so honest and pure, keeping me forever safe and secure. You make flowers bloom in the spring, it was you who fixed my broken wing. SON because of you I now know love, my guardian angel from above. I Love you sunshine.

Life isn't about love stories, wars and glory. Life is about you, and who you want to be. The only dream that will come true, is who you are.


Laugh hard, smile no matter what youre going through, give everyone a second chance, and dont ever forget...rules were meant to be broken....life is too short to be anything but happy! 



Here's to the people who always have a smile on their face and no matter what they're going through, they put others before them

True strength is smiling when you want to cry, laughing to hide the pain, and going on no matter what

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario